All Pets
Ask Search Post

Female Pets for Sale in Knoxville

(1 - 15 of 1,279)
  1. AKC registered Lab Puppies for sale! Great bloodlines and dame is on site. Sire can be seen by apt only. These puppies will be ready for ...
    Meagan H. · 4 days ago
  2. We have 3 adorable TICA Ragdoll kittens available now. Born April 22, ready to go home June 22. Ask about our delivery service up to 5 ho...
    Facebook User · 4 days ago
  3. Greetings! I'm Whitney. A lady was picking up some kitties from a shelter to be saved. Well, I was outside and decided this was my chanc...
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·13 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  4. Triscuit is a lovely shorthaired orange tabby female kitten about 9-10 weeks old. Triscuit is an lovable little girl who is plenty vocal ...
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·13 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  5. Meet Miss America ~ She is a adorably wonderful Tabby kitten that is looking for her forever home. She has it all cuddles and also lots o...
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·13 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  6. Liza is a cute 3-year-old female. She is battling flea allergies but hopeful that her hair will grow back soon.
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·13 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  7. A darling black/tan female. Below is a summary of our parents! The photos of the planned parents! We look forward to assisting you in fin...
    Marketplace User ·21 hours ago on PuppyFind
  8. No description provided Cleo, Tortoiseshell has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·13 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  9. No description provided Kelsey, Domestic Shorthair has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·13 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  10. … is 75% actual Golden Retriever, with the other 25% being both, American and English Cocker Spaniel. Very unusual, and lovely black a...
    Marketplace User ·1 day ago on PuppyFind
  11. No description provided Joy, Tortoiseshell has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·13 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  12. No description provided Dorothy, Domestic Medium Hair & Polydactyl Cat Mixture has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·13 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  13. No description provided Patches, Tortoiseshell has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·13 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  14. No description provided Polly, Domestic Shorthair has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·13 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  15. Lily was surrendered for adoption by her owner on May 21 because of inadequate housing. She is a very friendly three year old who seeks a...
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·1 day ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
Important
Safety Tips
  • Meet the seller and pet in person
  • Don’t wire money or take advance payments.
  • Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.

To learn more, visit the Safety Center. Report suspicious listings by clicking on .