All Pets
Ask Search Post

Page 5: Pets for Sale in Knoxville, Tennessee

(61 - 75 of 2,400)
  1. Full Blood... Parents on Premises...Have Male and Females.... xxx-xxx-xxxx..Bulls Gap,Tn. Thanx,,,Sam🐕
    Marketplace User ·2 days ago on PuppyFind
  2. No description provided Cameron, Domestic Shorthair has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  3. … is 75% actual Golden Retriever, with the other 25% being both, American and English Cocker Spaniel. Very unusual, and lovely black...
    Marketplace User ·3 days ago on PuppyFind
  4. Hello, I am Jasper. My foster mom says I am very precious and stunning. I have a big family, brothers and sisters and I love to be around...
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  5. Sherlock is a seven week old male kitten and been held since birth and loved on. He is a super cuddler and 1 of the photos he is a sleep ...
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  6. No description provided Cleo, Tortoiseshell has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  7. No description provided Kelsey, Domestic Shorthair has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  8. No description provided Midnight, Domestic Medium Hair has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  9. No description provided Joy, Tortoiseshell has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  10. No description provided Dorothy, Domestic Medium Hair & Polydactyl Cat Mixture has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  11. No description provided Gabriel, Domestic Shorthair has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  12. No description provided Patches, Tortoiseshell has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  13. No description provided Polly, Domestic Shorthair has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  14. Lily was surrendered for adoption by her owner on May 21 because of inadequate housing. She is a very friendly three year old who seeks a...
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·3 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  15. Are you looking for a dog that can climb fences? Well then, Nicole is the girl for you. She was found as a stray on May 10 and was brough...
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·3 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com

SET LOCATION

city
country

Sex

Age

Refine By Keyword

Price

to

Extra Information

Important
Safety Tips
  • Meet the seller and pet in person
  • Don’t wire money or take advance payments.
  • Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.

To learn more, visit the Safety Center. Report suspicious listings by clicking on .